Scholarship for Academy of General Education Students (SAGES)
Preferential seat allotment to the students who have studied at any of the AGE and Dr. TMA Pai Foundation institutions.
Merit-cum-means scholarships are provided for all the students who have admitted to various courses at MU under this scheme.
Admission will be based on admission criteria indicated in the Prospectus.
The students who have studied their two years of Grades 11/12 in any of the AGE / Foundation Colleges are eligible for UG Courses
Eligible scholarship amount:
The award of scholarship amount will be based on the parents’ annual income (from all sources), as mentioned below (for 2015 admission):
||Total family income (in `) per annum
||Scholarship on course fee
||Up to 3 lakhs
||Above 3 lakhs up to 5 lakhs
||Above 5 lakhs up to 7.5 lakhs
||Above 7.5 lakhs up to 10 lakhs
||Above 10 lakhs up to 12.5 lakhs
||Above 12.5 lakhs
* Candidate needs to pay a nominal amount of 5% of course fee or 5% of total family income as yearly installment, whichever is minimum.
Merit Scholarship- Grade 11 & 12
Terms and Conditions for Merit Scholarship – Grade 11
1. A Student should have passed Class-10 from Madhava Kripa English Nursery and Higher Primary School.
2. A student who has secured a CGPA of 10 and also GP of 10 in the subjects Mathematics and Science is eligible for a scholarship amount of Rs. 5,000/-
3. A student who has secured a CGPA between 9 and 9.9 and also GP of 9 (min.) in the subjects Mathematics and Science is eligible for a scholarship amount of Rs. 3,500/-
Terms and Conditions for Merit Scholarship – Grade 12
1. A student who has secured an overall average of 93% to 100% in Grade 11 is eligible for a scholarship amount of Rs. 5,000/- for the academic year- 2015-16.
2. A student who has secured an overall average of 86.0 % to 92.9 % in Grade 11 is eligible for a scholarship amount of Rs. 3,500/- for the academic year- 2015-16