Welcome to Madhava Kripa School!
We are glad that you have choosen our institution for educating your child. All of us at Madhava Kripa are keen to provide the best for him/her to turn out to be a good citizen of future India and serve the country with integrity.
Kindly request you to go through the guidelines given below for your child’s admission.
Admission is based on the following:
Step 1: Availability of seat
Step 2: Submission of required documents and eligibility criteria being met
Step 3: Discussion with Principal
Please note the following steps towards admission process of your child –
- 1. Share the details (Name of the student, Class enquired for, Name of the previous school, Board, Address, Contact Number) with admission manager.
- 2. Collect the Registration form and prospectus by paying prospectus fee.
- 3. School office would call each parent for admission procedure based on seat availability.
- 4. Submit the filled in application form with necessary documents and complete the registration by paying Registration fees which will later be adjusted with the admission fee.
- 5. Please bring your chequebook for payment of fees. It is advisable to do all the payments through cheque. Avoid cash payment.
6. Come prepared with the following details/documents on the day of admission.
Staple all the documents in the above order to the top left hand corner of the application.
- a. Birth Certificate for Nursery to Grade 1 and Transfer certificate for other grades.
- b. Two copies of Passport size photo (one for Application and the other for Temporary ID card)
- c. A copy of latest progress report certified by the School.
- d. DISE Number (collect it from the previous school)
- e. CBSE registration card for grade 10
- f. Parent’s Address Proof (Aadhaar Card, Pass Port, Driving License, Voter ID, ration card), Parents photographs (2 each).
- g. Tahsildar’s Certificate for SC/ST/BC/OBC etc/ (to submit the same to Govt. Dept. as and when demanded)
- h. Income Certificate (to submit the same to Govt. Dept. as and when demanded)
- 7. Mere registration will not confer A Right to Admission.
- 8. Right of admission is reserved.
Looking forward to your cooperation…